- Tee:I'm glad Tara didn't die. I haven't seen anymore Black girls on the show. Are there anymore?
- Me:Girl, no.
- Me:Tara and her cousin Lafayette are the only Black people in the whole town. Well, and Tara's mama.
- Tee:YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THEY'RE SET IN LOUISIANA AND THEY DON'T HAVE BUT A SPRINKLIN' OF BLACK FOLKS ON THIS SHOW?
- Tee:TV be lyin' like a mug. We be everywhere.
- ^^^ This is why I stopped watchin' the show. Hollywood could make a show set in a country in Africa and there STILL would be nothing but white faces all up in it.
- ^^ You see how they had to add James McAvoy's character in The Last King of Scotland. He wasn't even a real person.